[SOLVED] What overkill storage for a Gaming Laptop ?

ziqkimi

Commendable
Jan 31, 2018
4TB HDD ?4TB SSD? What do you think is safe line/average storage needed for gaming laptop storage.

For now, I have 512GB M.2 SSD + 2TB SSHD .
I might want to add 2TB M.2 SSD in future.
Which I think kinda overkill.

Solution
What is overkill or what is necessary is all determined by what you have a need to store, which only you know.

A good 1tb NVME and no HDD is probably fine for the vast majority of gaming PCs currently on the market, although you can never have too much storage if you wish to keep many games on your laptop at a certain time.
What is overkill or what is necessary is all determined by what you have a need to store, which only you know.

A good 1tb NVME and no HDD is probably fine for the vast majority of gaming PCs currently on the market, although you can never have too much storage if you wish to keep many games on your laptop at a certain time.

Reactions: ziqkimi
Solution

ziqkimi

Commendable
Jan 31, 2018

Yeah. That's true