What parts to upgrade on my custom built gaming computer?

rosenknup

Commendable
Jul 25, 2018
Hi Everybody.

This is my first time posting here, so I hope i got the right forum.
I also guess that this is something that keep getting asked, but it is hard to find an answer for exactly my computer.

I got this custom built computer that i use only for gaming. I play a lot of AAA games and mostly the newest one. I play on an ultrawide 21:9 screen with 3440x1440 resolutionwith G-sync, so it is alot of pixels to fill.
The computer mostly output good frame rate, but i have to sett some of the graphics settings to medium. I played FarCry 5 mostly on high settings but some setting to medium to keep around 60FPS. Ghost Recon and GTA5 on medium and high, but then on Wolfenstein 2 i got over 60FPS even when i maxed the graphics out.
I can get a more accurate description on the settings and frame rate when i get home, if this is needed.
So my question is, next time I'm going to upgrade my computer, what should i upgrade so that i can boost my graphics and still keep 60FPS? Is the power suply to weak? Is the CPU holding me back or is the 1070 just not good enough for a 3440x1400 display?

This is my built:
GPU: Asus GeForce GTX1070 Dual OC 8GB
CPU: Intel Core i7 6700 3,4GHz
Motherboard: MSI H110M PRO-VD Plus
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX Black 2133MHz CL13 16GB DDR4
​Hard drive: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD, Kingston DVD NOW UV400 240GB and Samsung 840 EVO 120GB OEM
Power supply: XFX TS 430W
Cooling system: Be-Quiet Pure Rock

​Thanks everyone

Solution
Yep on the GPU from, a 1080Ti will do the job of driving that screen but the power supply will need to be better as well. as vapour has said a 550w power supply minimum but I would go 650w as I like to always go over what is normally required.
Yep on the GPU from, a 1080Ti will do the job of driving that screen but the power supply will need to be better as well. as vapour has said a 550w power supply minimum but I would go 650w as I like to always go over what is normally required.

Solution