[SOLVED] What Pc is Better For Gaming?

Solution
Stronger cpu vs stronger gpu?

Honestly very similar gaming performance, the 2070 super is slightly stronger than the 5700xt, the 3700x is way stronger in a multithreaded scenario than the 3600. Although at the moment for gaming you're not going to see much of a difference.

Out of the 2 I'd take the 3700x and 5700xt combo, mainly for longetivity, the 3700x is going to last years performance wise,historically amd cards have always fared better 2 or 3 years down the line.
It also has a better psu.

Honestly very similar gaming performance, the 2070 super is slightly stronger than the 5700xt, the 3700x is way stronger in a multithreaded scenario than the 3600. Although at the moment for gaming you're not going to see much of a difference.

Out of the 2 I'd take the 3700x and 5700xt combo, mainly for longetivity, the 3700x is going to last years performance wise,historically amd cards have always fared better 2 or 3 years down the line.

Solution

Frankie4Fingarz

Commendable
Apr 24, 2019

Exactly what i thought to, was doing this for a family member and just wanted to make sure i was gonna tell them the right one as they originally sent through the 2070 model, Have a good one and thanks for the reply!

TRENDING THREADS