[SOLVED] what power supply do i need for my pc?

Aug 1, 2020
I bought an i9 9900k, asus rtx 2080 super turbo evo, asus z390 e gaming, 1TB m2 from Samsung and 32 GB RAM 3000mhz but i don t know what power supply to buy... this pc is for video editing (Davinci, Premire,AfterEffects etc) and a little bit of Blender. Can you guys recommend me some power supplies to mantain the sistem without problems ?

Solution
What country are you in? I'd guess Romania, but then again, I have a Polish last name and I haven't had a relative there in more than 100 years, so I don't want to jump to conclusions.

I do warn you advance that it won't be cheap (of course, you're not exactly buying a cheap rig to start with!). Generally I'd recommend SeaSonic/Corsair's middle class PSUs and up.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
What country are you in? I'd guess Romania, but then again, I have a Polish last name and I haven't had a relative there in more than 100 years, so I don't want to jump to conclusions.

I do warn you advance that it won't be cheap (of course, you're not exactly buying a cheap rig to start with!). Generally I'd recommend SeaSonic/Corsair's middle class PSUs and up.

Solution