[SOLVED] What power supply shoyld should i buy from these

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jul 9, 2020
Please keep it to 1 thread
Hello guys so since My old psu ( thermaltake smart rgb ) became noisy when playing games and some people said it's a cheap one and it should be replaced I'm trying to get a new one these are the only one I can offer in my country ( there are no evga / corsair )

Cooler master MWE 650W BRONZE V2

Cooler master Masterwatt lite 700W white

FSP hyper m85+ 550W bronze

Gigabyte b700h bronze

THERMALTAKE smart bx1 rgb 650W

So what do you suggest from these ?!

my setup :
Ryzen 5 2600X

MSI GTX 1660 GAMING X

8GB RAM 2666MHZ

B450M-K PRIME ASUS

Solution
The CM mwe 650W bronze V2 is on the B+
the V1 is on low end
There's a V2 in Tier B as well, it's the one which only takes 230V input. If the one you are buying is the one which has full-range input(it's something like 110-230 V), then sure, you can go ahead with it. But not all MWE Bronze V2 are good, only the ones with full range input. Sorry for not noticing that, I thought the Tier B+ was talking about the MWE Gold.
Jul 9, 2020
5VSB is standby voltage line which is always on even when PSU and entire system is shut down. IIRC is short for if i remember correctly.
then Thank you bro ur so helpful I think I'll go with mwe bronze v2 I just hope it won't have coil whine because I already have coil whine on my gpu xDD that will literally drive me crazy