What printer driver to use with Oki ML 320?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.print (More info?)

Hi Group,

I am trying to find a text only driver that will retain the formatting for
an Okidata ML 320 9 pin. The problem is as such:

I am printing from a Procomm 4.8 session and we are doing screen dumps to
the printer. If I use any of the standard drivers my printing is lethargic
(as these drivers are printing bitmaps). If I use a text only driver the
printing is speedy, but the format is unusable as the content runs off the
right side of the page.

Does anyone know what print driver I should be using in this application?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Robert Kister

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.print (More info?)

Try installing the Epson compatible 9-pin print driver.
Most dot-matrix printers will work with the Epson drivers.

TRENDING THREADS