[SOLVED] What processor this motherboard can support

kzainshah

Reputable
Oct 28, 2019
GIGABYTE B450M DS3H Ultra Durable Motherboard with Realtek GbE LAN with cFosSpeed, PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2, 7

And Please give all sort of info about this mother , like which ram is good and which nvme is support and more, help to see

Solution
Looking for buying it really
You probably won't know what BIOS version is on the motherboard until you get it installed and turned on. Sadly if you don't have a current enough BIOS and you have a Ryzen 3000 CPU the motherboard won't even POST. The only way to make sure that you will have Ryzen 3000 series support out of the box is by getting an MSI MAX series motherboard, ASRock B450M A/C motherboard, any B450 or X470 with BIOS flashback that lets you flash to a new BIOS without a CPU, or any B550 or X570 motherboard.
GIGABYTE B450M DS3H Ultra Durable Motherboard with Realtek GbE LAN with cFosSpeed, PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2, 7

And Please give all sort of info about this mother , like which ram is good and which nvme is support and more, help to see
All the information for that motherboard can be found on its webpage. For specific information on CPU support and the RAM QVL (lists tested and guaranteed RAM support) you can find it here: https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/B450M-DS3H-rev-10/support#support-dl-driver

Reactions: kurdtnz

kanewolf

Titan

In addition to what @jeremyj_83 said, the BIOS version will determine what CPU that motherboard supports. It will ALWAYS support a 2700 but will only support a 3700 if you have BIOS F40 or newer.

Reactions: kurdtnz
Looking for buying it really
You probably won't know what BIOS version is on the motherboard until you get it installed and turned on. Sadly if you don't have a current enough BIOS and you have a Ryzen 3000 CPU the motherboard won't even POST. The only way to make sure that you will have Ryzen 3000 series support out of the box is by getting an MSI MAX series motherboard, ASRock B450M A/C motherboard, any B450 or X470 with BIOS flashback that lets you flash to a new BIOS without a CPU, or any B550 or X570 motherboard.

Solution

kzainshah

Reputable
Oct 28, 2019

Hi, Thanks for this, glad to be here. But finally, I got the Bios version answer on Amazon recent order review,

Review says it has F50 and it's updated support the ryzen 3 series. The bios version which I received was f50 which supports all ryzen 3 cpus other than xt variants. I am using this board with DDR 4 3200 in OC mode. Without oc its taking 2133 MHz as default speed. The board is very small and compact, but there are no heating issues. Got the board delivered to me in just 2 days.
It's working fine for me nothing more I wanted. sep-10-2020

Hope I'll get that too for AMD Ryzen 3 3200G with RadeonVega 8 Graphics

Thanks, glad to be here

Hi, Thanks for this, glad to be here. But finally, I got the Bios version answer on Amazon recent order review,

Review says it has F50 and it's updated support the ryzen 3 series. The bios version which I received was f50 which supports all ryzen 3 cpus other than xt variants. I am using this board with DDR 4 3200 in OC mode. Without oc its taking 2133 MHz as default speed. The board is very small and compact, but there are no heating issues. Got the board delivered to me in just 2 days.
It's working fine for me nothing more I wanted. sep-10-2020

Hope I'll get that too for AMD Ryzen 3 3200G with RadeonVega 8 Graphics

Thanks, glad to be here
For RAM you just use the XMP profile on a 3200MHz RAM kit and it will work at rated speed.