[SOLVED] What PSU do I get?

nikogen06

Commendable
Jan 29, 2019
Hi. I'm going to build my first PC in a couple of months.I've picked all parts, but I'm not sure if there are any cheaper PSUs so I can save some money (my budget is around 750 - 800 USD, BTW I live in Bulgaria so if you can, use a currency converter to Bulgarian Lev, 750 - 800 USD is around 1220 - 1300 Lev)

Here is my part list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/V3t829 - make any adjustments if needed (apart from the case)

PSU is the only thing where u shouldnt save money, if u get garbage tier PSU, it may destroy all your hardware
the other noticeable thing is 1x8GB ram, that will hurt performance, u could go with 2x4GB stick, even lowest clocked (value ram) will perform faster than single 8GB stick

nikogen06

Commendable
Jan 29, 2019
I'm planning to upgrade RAM later, that is why I am going with 1 stick(drop in performance now isn't a problem for me).
I know I shouldn't cheap out. I'm just asking If there are other options, that are good quality and won't destroy my wallet.
As you could see on the PCPP list, I've picked a CM Masterwatt 550W, but I'm also looking at Seasonic Focus Plus 550W Gold. Are
these good or not?
BTW, thanks for responding so quick :)

nikogen06

Commendable
Jan 29, 2019

They are both the same price in Bulgaria, so I'll probably get the Seasonic, because I know most of them are good and efficient.
Also, I'm also on r/buildapc rn and for the same price, I got recommended this:https://pcpartpicker.com/list/qy9Nw6 (i'll get an h500 for the case instead of the h500i)
Is this build better and if it is, will it improve performance majorly or not.
Thank you for the quick replies and suggestions.

j121

Reputable
Nov 9, 2017
you could probably find cheaper psu with lower wattage since your gonna be using a 1050 ti that dont use alot of Power. evga White 500 w is cheap and xilence got some cheap psu as well. that is if you want cheap if you need better quality pay more.