lamby2016

Commendable
Nov 14, 2017
Recently upgraded all my PC parts except the PSU, My old motherboard only had a 4-pin connector and my 1050ti had none, Now I have a new motherboard that requires an 8-pin connector (which my psu does not have), and my new GPU which has an 8-pin and and 4-pin connector (again my psu only has 1 4-pin. I need advise on what to do because I have no idea what psu to buy. thanks in advance.

Solution
Well first obviously is to buy a PSU with the right connectors.
Fortunately most PSUs today come with the right connectors for the hardware of today.
Second....is to buy a QUALITY PSU....because all of your other components can get taken out by a bad PSU. I recommend Seasonic or Corsair as they are both quality brands. Finally....you need to decide on wattage. If you post you system specs we can figure that out. Or if you go to the GPU website....the manufacturer usually has a recommended minimum PSU size.
Well first obviously is to buy a PSU with the right connectors.
Fortunately most PSUs today come with the right connectors for the hardware of today.
Second....is to buy a QUALITY PSU....because all of your other components can get taken out by a bad PSU. I recommend Seasonic or Corsair as they are both quality brands. Finally....you need to decide on wattage. If you post you system specs we can figure that out. Or if you go to the GPU website....the manufacturer usually has a recommended minimum PSU size.

Solution