Gigabyte B450 Auros Elite V2
Ryzen 3600x/3700x
Rtx 2080 Super
2x8Gb 3200Mhz Ram
Planning on using an AIO, Using stock cooler ATM
Will be Running VR
1x 250Gb NVMe
1x 1tb SataSSD
Wouldn't mind the option of a little LED lighting.
Will probably throw in a couple of extra fans too.
I will be overclocking!

So yeah, I've used 3 different PSU calculators with 3 drastically different results. Thought I would bite the bullet and finally post the question here.
What dang PSU do I need!?

It's also midnight here so I'm going to pass out, so forgive possible delayed response (sorry!)

- G

P.s. sorry if I haven't put this in the right place, or it's not up to snuff. As it is my first time, please cut me some slack :p

Solution
So sticking to a tier A/B 650-750 watt PSU should be fine??
Can I ask how you know this? THe calculators aren't that accurate and it would be nice for future builds if I had some way of knowing which one I needed to get :)

Thank you so much for your help btw! :)
You look for peak power consumption for the CPU & GPU. The 3700x peaks around 90 watts. The 2080 super around 275 watts depending on the model. Add another 75-100 watts or so for the rest of your parts and you get about 450-475 watts peak power, possibly a bit less. The system will run at much lower power than that most of the time. A 550 watt PSU would probably work, but does not leave much headroom so 650 watts would be ideal. Leaving room for possible future upgrades...
Specs:
Gigabyte B450 Auros Elite V2
Ryzen 3600x/3700x
Rtx 2080 Super
2x8Gb 3200Mhz Ram
Planning on using an AIO, Using stock cooler ATM
Will be Running VR
1x 250Gb NVMe
1x 1tb SataSSD
Wouldn't mind the option of a little LED lighting.
Will probably throw in a couple of extra fans too.
I will be overclocking!

So yeah, I've used 3 different PSU calculators with 3 drastically different results. Thought I would bite the bullet and finally post the question here.
What dang PSU do I need!?

It's also midnight here so I'm going to pass out, so forgive possible delayed response (sorry!)

- G

P.s. sorry if I haven't put this in the right place, or it's not up to snuff. As it is my first time, please cut me some slack :p
You didn't give your budget or location so I can't recommend any specific model, but a high quality 650-750 watt PSU would be fine for your specs. You can use this list as a guide. Stick to tier A or B and you should be ok.

Jan 22, 2021
Can I ask how you know this? THe calculators aren't that accurate and it would be nice for future builds if I had some way of knowing which one I needed to get :)

You look for peak power consumption for the CPU & GPU. The 3700x peaks around 90 watts. The 2080 super around 275 watts depending on the model. Add another 75-100 watts or so for the rest of your parts and you get about 450-475 watts peak power, possibly a bit less. The system will run at much lower power than that most of the time. A 550 watt PSU would probably work, but does not leave much headroom so 650 watts would be ideal. Leaving room for possible future upgrades and/or overclocking makes a 750 watt model look good if you want those options.

Solution
Jan 22, 2021
You look for peak power consumption for the CPU & GPU. The 3700x peaks around 90 watts. The 2080 super around 275 watts depending on the model. Add another 75-100 watts or so for the rest of your parts and you get about 450-475 watts peak power, possibly a bit less. The system will run at much lower power than that most of the time. A 550 watt PSU would probably work, but does not leave much headroom so 650 watts would be ideal. Leaving room for possible future upgrades and/or overclocking makes a 750 watt model look good if you want those options.

Thanks! You're the best!