What ram is compatible with the Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming motherboard

CyNickal

Commendable
Apr 27, 2016
I am preferably looking for 2 sticks of 16 GB ram each (32GB in total). Please send me a link if you know any. Thanks

Solution
CyNickal...you can not put 2x16gb RAM in that board. It does not support it. The board has a maximum of 32 gb over 4 slots.

I had to disable the compatibility filter on pcpartpicker in order to show you this link: Read the Big Red Type.

This is a link to very good 4x8 memory sticks that are compatible with that board: Click here.

There's always this option, but I don't recommend it.

What always fascinates me, is someone else takes the time to answer your question (in this case, Proofy). Proofy did research you could do yourself, provided links, and then you criticize Proofy for not giving you what you asked for, which is an impossibility with that board. #smh

CyNickal

Commendable
Apr 27, 2016

Thanks for the response but I need TWO sticks of 16 gb ram.. (32 GB of ram in total)

Garilia

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2014
CyNickal...you can not put 2x16gb RAM in that board. It does not support it. The board has a maximum of 32 gb over 4 slots.

I had to disable the compatibility filter on pcpartpicker in order to show you this link: Read the Big Red Type.

This is a link to very good 4x8 memory sticks that are compatible with that board: Click here.

There's always this option, but I don't recommend it.

What always fascinates me, is someone else takes the time to answer your question (in this case, Proofy). Proofy did research you could do yourself, provided links, and then you criticize Proofy for not giving you what you asked for, which is an impossibility with that board. #smh

Solution