[SOLVED] What RGB Cable does the PSX 850GFM use?

MOJANG

Honorable
Jul 26, 2016
Hi guys,

I've bought myself a PSX 850GFM from microcenter clearance stock a couple of weeks ago. Its new and works great, though, the rgb and the power connector were missing. I've googled around to see if id be able to get myself the rgb cable for this unit but the closest i've found are the pictures seen below. It appears to be a small 4 pin 12v connector that goes into the PSU with standard female RGB connectors on both ends, I'm not sure if this connector is common on RGB lit PSU's. If anyone knows this kind of connection or where id be able to get it, id gladly would appreciate your answers.

Reactions: kabirshumon

MOJANG

Honorable
Jul 26, 2016
update: turns out that the connector happens to be called a micro jst 1.25 mm connection. sadly theres not an exact cord that im looking for although places like pchcables.com have the parts to customize my own cable.

MOJANG

Honorable
Jul 26, 2016
update: turns out that the connector happens to be called a micro jst 1.25 mm connection. sadly theres not an exact cord that im looking for although places like pchcables.com have the parts to customize my own cable.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS