[SOLVED] What RGB RAM is best? (G.Skill, Corsair, etc.)

LGG

Nov 20, 2019
My budget is about 100 euro I live in France, my mobo is an Msi B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC and I'm using a Ryzen 5 2600 or a 2600x, thank you.

Solution
It's RGB ram. Meaning you aren't buying ram for the performance as much as the look.

Ram kits in this area are usually made by the same 3 OEMs, mainly SkHynix, Samsung and Micron. So it's going to matter very little as to the exact brand as most brands are made by all 3 OEMs, differing models can be any of them.

So I'd suggest you pick a set of 3200MHz 2x8Gb, Cas 16 is close in performance to Cas 14, and considerably cheaper, and chose the RGB you prefer the looks of that still works with your cooler choice.

atljsf

Honorable
BANNED
your question is, to add more ram to the pc or buy new ram for a new pc?

if you already have ram and want to add more, buy more of the same ram you already have now, so the motherboard doesn't have problems with mixed ram modules, different speeds and timings

if you don't have ram yet, i usually buy corsair and have very little to no problems

ddr4 at 3000mhz is cheap and good for that ryzen, 2x8gbs kit preferable

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
It's RGB ram. Meaning you aren't buying ram for the performance as much as the look.

Ram kits in this area are usually made by the same 3 OEMs, mainly SkHynix, Samsung and Micron. So it's going to matter very little as to the exact brand as most brands are made by all 3 OEMs, differing models can be any of them.

So I'd suggest you pick a set of 3200MHz 2x8Gb, Cas 16 is close in performance to Cas 14, and considerably cheaper, and chose the RGB you prefer the looks of that still works with your cooler choice.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS