[SOLVED] What RGB Ram Is best?

Sep 21, 2020
I have A ROG B450-F and here are my 2 options
G.skill:
Corsair:
corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Memory/Vengeance-PRO-RGB-Black/p/CMW16GX4M2C3200C16
Which RGB is better and which has better quality?
Also I heard that the corsair RGB has Pastel Hues is that true?

Solution
TridentZ is known to be some of the best ram around, with samsung B dies, it has really good compatibility and stability, and IMO it looks better, though it's not as if corsair has bad ram. They're actually probably the 2nd best rgb rams, especially since it runs corsair ICUE, making it easier to configure and sync up with your other stuff.
TridentZ is known to be some of the best ram around, with samsung B dies, it has really good compatibility and stability, and IMO it looks better, though it's not as if corsair has bad ram. They're actually probably the 2nd best rgb rams, especially since it runs corsair ICUE, making it easier to configure and sync up with your other stuff.

Solution
Sep 21, 2020
Thanks