• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Meet Stan Dmitriev of SurrogateTV on the Pi Cast TODAY! The show is live August 11th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Professional PC modder Mike Petereyns joins Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 13th at 3:00 pm ET (8:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question What RX 5600 XT should I get?

SeaDoges

Reputable
Apr 3, 2016
I am wanting the Sapphire Pulse which is basically the best, but it gets pretty expensive with tax. I want to stay under $290 with tax, but I want the best card for the money. The Asrock Challenger D RX 5600 XT seems to be the cheapest and has some solid reviews. (No DOA's and has 4 stars.) I can get a $10 rebate that ends tomorrow, which would bring the price down to a total of $283 with tax and shipping. I have the opportunity to wait a few days and get the Pulse possibly cheaper on bid. I am stuck on what to do. Should I wait it out and possibly pay more or save the money and get a brand new card that is "worse"?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS