[SOLVED] What Screen Recorders can record With Higher resolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibraimo

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2016
My monitor is 1680x1050, and i want to record to 1080p, I used to use GeforceExperience, and it had options to record from 480p-4k quality, and the quality was actually great, but it kinda skipped frames like crazy on loading speeds during gaming, but the resolution was 1080p ez.

So can you recommend me a Screen Recorder that can record with higher resolution then my monitor?

Solution
but it kinda skipped frames like crazy on loading speeds during gaming, but the resolution was 1080p ez.
Two things and they are going to be the same for any program you might try.
Either you record to the same drive you play your game from which means the drive head has to move back and forth a lot during loading causing problems.
So just record to a different drive.

Or, the game uses a lot of CPU during loading causing windows to give it higher priority during that time and not paying enough attention to geforce.
So go to task manager and give the encoding exe (nvcontainer.exe) a higher priority.

Ibraimo

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2016
can your system handle 1080p?
perhaps im not making sense here
to get a better point of view, you should download, GeforceExperience, and try the recorder yourself pay attention to this image, View: https://imgur.com/a/Q0IQUVc

now i need another recorder that can do the same my Monitor is 1680x1050, but my in-game recs where 1920x1080, no awful scaling no blury like as if my monitor was 1920x1080

but it kinda skipped frames like crazy on loading speeds during gaming, but the resolution was 1080p ez.
Either you record to the same drive you play your game from which means the drive head has to move back and forth a lot during loading causing problems.

Or, the game uses a lot of CPU during loading causing windows to give it higher priority during that time and not paying enough attention to geforce.
So go to task manager and give the encoding exe (nvcontainer.exe) a higher priority.

Solution

Ibraimo

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2016

AND TROPHIE GOES TO YOU!!, which till this day i have no idea the use of trophies are for....but it solved everything 0 lag

Status
Not open for further replies.