Question What screws do i use to install motherboard ?

Yes....a hole that has threads inside it. With a normal case, I'd expect to see 6 to 10 of them. Probably only 1 set of screws with a hole. The screws with holes don't accept a normal screwdriver.

The others would look like ordinary screws with ordinary screw heads that you'd use with a screwdriver. Some of these ordinary screws may have the right threads to fit into the hole in the screws that have holes.

m97.kev

Reputable
Sep 28, 2018
pretty sure every screw has a hole that’s how u screw it in
Yes....a hole that has threads inside it. With a normal case, I'd expect to see 6 to 10 of them. Probably only 1 set of screws with a hole. The screws with holes don't accept a normal screwdriver.

The others would look like ordinary screws with ordinary screw heads that you'd use with a screwdriver. Some of these ordinary screws may have the right threads to fit into the hole in the screws that have holes.
are u talking about standoffs ? if not no, all my screws look like phillips. the standoffs are in i can’t find the screws to put into them

are u talking about standoffs ? if not no, all my screws look like phillips. the standoffs are in i can’t find the screws to put into them
If you don't have screws that fit your standoffs, I guess you have to buy some....either at PC parts suppliers or at somewhere like Ace Hardware.

I have no idea if your case was shipped with the correct screws. Maybe not.

According to the manual for the case, there are 17 pcs of screws listed as "a", described as meant for motherboard and 2.5" SSD mount. The manual can be downloaded from the case manufacturer's product page, but should also have been delivered with the case.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS