Aug 31, 2020
Hi,
I have right now this:
MSI MEG Z390 ACE
I9 9900K
EVGA RTX 2080S
NOCTUA nh-d15
buy my case is abyssTR from gamemax (bad choide I know) and my 9900k was overheathing so i had to maintain opened the side panel but all my set up allways gets dirty.

I have two options right now that i can buy (im from colombia and my options are limited)
PHANKETS P500A DRG
COOLERMASTER H500M

which one is a better option for my actual set up?

Solution
You've picked 2 models where it just so happens to not matter at all - or very little - which you go with.
Both have filtered front and top panels and have great airflow.

If you plan to run with the fans that come with either model, the H500M would have an advantage in the noise department.
If you don't plan on using the stock fans, then this segment is void.

Flip a coin, or pick the one that looks more appealing to you.
Aug 31, 2020
Hi,
I have right now this:
MSI MEG Z390 ACE
I9 9900K
EVGA RTX 2080S
NOCTUA nh-d15
buy my case is abyssTR from gamemax (bad choide I know) and my 9900k was overheathing so i had to maintain opened the side panel but all my set up allways gets dirty.

I have two options right now that i can buy (im from colombia and my options are limited)
PHANKETS P500A DRG
COOLERMASTER H500M

which one is a better option for my actual set up?
i didnt mention my other stuff:2X8GB of trident z 3600 CL16
PSU: ROG THOR 850

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
You've picked 2 models where it just so happens to not matter at all - or very little - which you go with.

If you plan to run with the fans that come with either model, the H500M would have an advantage in the noise department.

Solution
Aug 31, 2020

Thank you!, besides this two models, which ones are the best cases in the thermals department? i dont really care about noise; i just want my Case to be closed, my 9900k to be set in a nice temp; and at least some ARGB.