[SOLVED] What should I buy to upgrade from a GeForce GTX 1050 Ti?

Jul 10, 2020
My motherboard is a ROG STRIX Z370-H GAMING. I need a GPU under 500$? What should I do? Will SLI work better?

Solution
well there are a couple of options.
1st is to buy a RTX 2070 Super for 500$
2nd is to buy a 5700 XT for 400$ (its bassically similar performance to 2070 super,but the drivers for it are complete trash)
3rd is to wait for the next RTX 30xx series cards,which should be coming out by october/november.
Btw whats the rest of your system INCLUDING make/model of your current PSU
Also forget about SLI in games.Its forgotten and new games dont support it (most of the games),btw i would much rather spend that 2nd GPU money for a cpu,ram or even something else.Anything except SLI/Crossfire.
2nd is to buy a 5700 XT for 400$ (its bassically similar performance to 2070 super,but the drivers for it are complete trash)
3rd is to wait for the next RTX 30xx series cards,which should be coming out by october/november.
Also forget about SLI in games.Its forgotten and new games dont support it (most of the games),btw i would much rather spend that 2nd GPU money for a cpu,ram or even something else.Anything except SLI/Crossfire.

Solution

Couldn't have said it better myself.