What should I do? Need help!

I recently got the PC bug again after a 13 year hiatus. I built a computer that was just supposed to be a music server(Roon Core). I ended up kinda going deeper than I wanted and ended up building a mid level gaming PC. My current setup is: Asrock B350 mITX, Ryzen 1600x, 16gb Corsair Vengance 2666mhz RAM and a EVGA GTX 1080 SC. And it's powered by a Corsair CX-M 650w PS. My monitor is a Dell 27" 144hz G-Sync and also my 55" Sony 4K TV. I really want to use my TV more because it looks amazing! But I'm having to drop some graphics options to hold a steady 60fps.
I have a little more cash(~$650) to throw at it and I am wondering what to get. Should I upgrade MB and CPU(either 370/470 mb and 2700x CPU or i7-8700k and Z370 mobo).
Or just get the new GTX 1180(or whatever it'll be called) when it's released?

tl;dr: Basically what should I do to game @ 4k60fps max settings?

PS. Do you think I should upgrade my RAM? If I stick with Ryzen was thinking of picking up the G.Skill Flare X 3200mhz C14.

HoboJoe527

Commendable
Jun 10, 2017
Unfortunately, even with the upgraded parts, I can't guarantee a solid 60fps on max settings however, It can definitely happen as long as you lower some settings down. I would also recommend the i7-8700k over the ryzen core due to the intel one having slightly higher core speeds and a higher clock number. This is my recommendation in terms of choosing which CPU, but the best option is probably to buy the new GTX 1180 as it will have the highest frame rise out of all the upgrades possible.

So in conclusion, get the gtx 1180 when it comes out.