What should i do to get rid of ketchup and mustard psu cables without spray painting it ?

ineedagtx1080ti

Prominent
Nov 27, 2017
So i bought a power supply which is a local brand here in my country. (Malaysia) its a 750 Watt psu which its cables are ketchup and mustard cables. ive thought of using electric tape, but ive heard it would leave some gum from the tape (obviously) and also would destroy other components (due to static). And i wanted to just spray it with spray paint, but i watched Tom's video where he spray paints a 24 pin connector with plasti dip as it would be good because of bending. BUT, here in malaysia its quite hard to find plasti dips. and all the stores ive went here all said they havent heard about plasti dips. So please help me as my case has a transparent side panel. <3

Solution
You can get heat shrink tubing. You can also use cable sleeves. Cable sleeves come in all types solid velcro, webbed and zippered for example. The webbed sleeves and heat shrink are easiest to find. But will require removing each cable from the molex connectors. The velcro and sleeve models can just wrap around.
You can get heat shrink tubing. You can also use cable sleeves. Cable sleeves come in all types solid velcro, webbed and zippered for example. The webbed sleeves and heat shrink are easiest to find. But will require removing each cable from the molex connectors. The velcro and sleeve models can just wrap around.

Solution