Question What should i do to update my PC?

Jun 20, 2019
I have a Sempron 2650 with a AM1M-A, 2GB RAM, i wanna put 8GB of RAM in this thing and some GPU.
What GPU should i get to not get a Bottleneck but getting the most out of it without changing the Motherboard or the processor?
I kinda wanna use it for gaming mostly, even tho i know it's not good, is the best i can aim for right now.

Jun 20, 2019
Agreed with above and was about to post almsot exactly the same. Even a 750Ti would be a push. GT730/GT1030 would probably be better suited.
It's a very entry level system so many modern games will still struggle.
You are correct when you say it's not good (for gaming).

But you can add more RAM and a GPU and at least play some games.

I would say nothing more than a GT 1030. Other used/older cards would probably be limited to a GT 730 or possibly a GTX 750 Ti.

Thanks for the help.
I was thinking also to make a more actual rig using around the same budget or 30% more but just buying CPU, Mother, RAM and a font to later when i have more money add a GPU and maybe do some more stuff?
By the way, this rig is not for me, is for my 14 years old cousin so yeah, the budget is about $100-$150 and i'm making it over a really old PC i had laying around that works great for office stuff, we are also going to assemble it toghether allowing him to screw up or at least practice and learn besides the use he is going to give to it wich is mostly google and free games like LoL, CS:GO, GTA4 and nothing outside that frame of requirements.

Jun 20, 2019
Honestly, this isn't going to be a good experience even for games like LoL, CS:GO, or GTA IV. The CPU is very weak, in the neighborhood of Pentium 4s and well of the minimum requirements for two of these three games.
Yes, i know, it's not like it's going to be past 18fps most of the time but it's what i have to work with.