What Should I Do With My PC If I Have To Travel?

AndreDBU

Commendable
Sep 7, 2016
Heu guys, I Am about to build a High End Gaming PC here in the U.S but I am gonna be moving soon to another country, I am Moving to Denmark. So I want to build my PC with Water Cooling System, but the deal is that I want to take the opportunity to build it here because is cheaper and I can find all the components that I want. So I am planning to Ship all my Gaming PC on a Cargo Ship to Denmark. But here is the deal, do you think if it could damage? I am more scare about the water cooling because with the hard shaking it could leak or damage my components. The other one is ship on an Airplane, but with this I am also worried about the last one end the pressure at those Altitude and the water inside the PC, do you think it could damage my PC? What should I do!!! I am gonna buy everything in a couple weeks so I am ready, lol. btw, I am gonna be moving in february. I will me very appreciate if you can answer me this!

Solution
If it makes you feel any better, pre-built PC people buy, are not assembled by their local Best Buy, they were shipped already-built from China.

Water cooler, ehhh... that one am not touching. :)