[SOLVED] What should I do with this?

Feb 26, 2020
iBUYPOWER Black Gamer Power WA550B Desktop PC with AMD Quad-Core FX-4300 Processor, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive and Windows 7 Home Premium

So I've had this PC for a few years at least now and for the past 6 months the GPU has had a broken fan that is beyond repair until I order a new fan or new gpu. I've always felt the PC never performed as well as it should of and it seemed like it might of been mishandled with shipping cause the GPU fan slowly came off and same for a cooling fan I had to fix shortly after getting it. I'm still not sure if I'm gonna see any improvements from fixing the fan minus it not shutting off my PC every 2 mins but could also see that maybe that's what was slowing down my rig in the first place.

Anyways I'm thinking I want to upgrade the PC a bit more now that I have some extra cash and looking for the best bang for my buck I can get that would be compatible with my PC to make gaming a more enjoyable experience fps and graphics wise. Since it never really ran that great in the first place I don't know if buying a new gpu would be better or if it's just my processor or not enough ram and just fixing the fan on my gpu and spending extra money elsewhere would be more smart. I replaced the 350 watt power supply with a 430 and that's about it for upgrades to it even though I know a 430 isnt much either lol.

I can prolly spend about $500-1k on new parts but yeah what would be some good budget upgrades for my setup? I'm not looking to build a new PC just upgrading parts, motherboard installations scare me. Unplugging/unscrewing something and replacing and then running a set up disk on start up is more up my alley atm.

Thanks for any advice and for taking the time to read!

Solution
iBUYPOWER Black Gamer Power WA550B Desktop PC with AMD Quad-Core FX-4300 Processor, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive and Windows 7 Home Premium

Replace everything except the 1TB HDD.
Keep that as a secondary drive.