What Should I get for Peripherals

Solution
This is totally up to you, if you like that keyboard keep that one and go for the mouse, the only thing that I do not like is that mouse have all them buttons on the side, I have never been a person that likes that but if you have a use for it go for it, The keyboard you have looks fairly nice, the one you plan buying by the looks of it is not as good as the one you have.

The mouse is compatible with windows vita up till 8 so if you have 10 do not buy it, despite everything else about the mouse it is a gaming mouse you should put money into if you like that type of look and feel, its made for gaming and has a nice feel for gaming too, if you want desktop use do not use that mouse as it is made for gaming.

I hope this helped and good luck

Logan finch

Reputable
Apr 4, 2017
This is totally up to you, if you like that keyboard keep that one and go for the mouse, the only thing that I do not like is that mouse have all them buttons on the side, I have never been a person that likes that but if you have a use for it go for it, The keyboard you have looks fairly nice, the one you plan buying by the looks of it is not as good as the one you have.

The mouse is compatible with windows vita up till 8 so if you have 10 do not buy it, despite everything else about the mouse it is a gaming mouse you should put money into if you like that type of look and feel, its made for gaming and has a nice feel for gaming too, if you want desktop use do not use that mouse as it is made for gaming.

I hope this helped and good luck

Solution

Tyler LM

Respectable
Apr 26, 2017

Well the keyboard is made of aluminum and a lot of people say its great build thats why im looking at it, but I heard otherwise of the mouse and it has some laser problems and I have windows 10 so I wasn't to sure.

Tyler LM

Respectable
Apr 26, 2017

I personally dont like Razer. I used a Death Adder and hated it. (Not because the hump though)

Tyler LM

Respectable
Apr 26, 2017

Okay, but do you know anything about that particular keyboard? (Is there another mouse for 40 dollars that is better)

Tyler LM

Respectable
Apr 26, 2017

Well I have a Redragon mouse that is pretty much the same thing so I will just go with the keyboard and when I get my 100 dollars I will go with the absolute best mouse I can get. I only currently got 40 and my keyboard has sticky key syndrome and double key press with one click plus its a mushy keyboard.

Tyler LM

Respectable
Apr 26, 2017

I like the sound, plus 40 dollars is all you need for a keyboard, dont need anything fancy. Although mouse is a different story and plus I have seen multiple people with that keyboard lasting them 2 years and still going, so its not a bad one, and it has 18 month warranty so that helps. My current keyboard is also not that bad same thing with my other 2, they are not either its just I hate the mushy membrane keys.

theyeti87

Honorable

To each their own :)

My 2011 Naga mouse is still holding strong, tens of millions of clicks and hundred of miles travel distance!

Tyler LM

Respectable
Apr 26, 2017

Yeah a lot of people like Razer, but I find the high end Logitech mouses to be more accurate and precise than the Razer, like the G502. By Razer I mean Razer DeathAdder.

gaze_xianren

Prominent
Jun 19, 2017
I am standing with you, I don't really like Razer that much either... my Death Adder broke down after 2 months of use, though they can fix it but it was still a bad experience... I have a keyboard like the one you listed (Mechanical) as well, and I personally don't find any problem with it, I don't really get why people are constantly getting bad impressions on cheap mechanical keyboards. So if your old keyboard is already showing its age, go ahead and upgrade it. Also, am I replying to this thread a month later?

TRENDING THREADS