What should I get? Lenovo, Toshiba or Asus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spidermini

Reputable
Sep 26, 2015
I'm in the process of getting a new latptop and found a good deal, but I'm not sure if the hybrid thing is a good thing so I appreciate some recommendation.

These are the narrowed down options: Asus, Lenovo and Toshiba.

I care a lot about the performance, since I would intesively multitask a lot, mixing general navegation and working as a journalist, so I'd appreciate the gigabytes of storage. On the other hand, weight, battery or DVD space are not that important. Graphic card doesn't have to be great, I would be content playing games like Trine or Half Life.

Thank you so much for your time.

Solution
Hi,

I would go for the Lenovo laptop it's more reliable compare with those other 2 based from the reviews I've read from forums. Based from where you'll use the laptop it's more than enough and cheaper compare with the ASUS laptop that has little difference with the Lenovo one.
Hi,

I would go for the Lenovo laptop it's more reliable compare with those other 2 based from the reviews I've read from forums. Based from where you'll use the laptop it's more than enough and cheaper compare with the ASUS laptop that has little difference with the Lenovo one.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.