[SOLVED] What should I get?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2729451
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2729451

I want to get a new keyboard that is 100% mechanical I am willing to spend at least $90-$100 MAX

Please leave a reply with some Keyboards that you guys Like to use and help me out!

Solution
Redragon offers some decent Outemu switches, not as good as Cherry but for the 40-70 USD dollar range, depending on model, are pretty good.

Corsair offers the K68 which uses Cherry MX Red switches for around 80 USD,

As far as a secondary monitor, just search on Amazon for "cheap monitor" and you'll find ones that range from 65 to 100 USD easily.
Redragon offers some decent Outemu switches, not as good as Cherry but for the 40-70 USD dollar range, depending on model, are pretty good.

As far as a secondary monitor, just search on Amazon for "cheap monitor" and you'll find ones that range from 65 to 100 USD easily.

Solution
D

Deleted member 2729451

Out of those what one would you go with if you had to choose

I want to get a new keyboard that is 100% mechanical I am willing to spend at least $90-$100 MAX

Please leave a reply with some Keyboards that you guys Like to use and help me out!

You are going to get a lot of different replies here, you need to narrow down a bit what switch type you like and the feel of the keys. Do you like more or less force, solid click or smoother softer feedback? Louder OK or quieter?

The general middle of the road switches are the MX Red and Brown ones, I like Browns a bit better myself.