Question What should I play next?

DynV

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2009
I'm a bit bored of the game I'm currently playing (#1 in the sidebar) and after its DLC main questline I'm in the middle of, I think I'll switch game but I don't know which I should pick.
ivsOEg5.png

is my current game collection with an added sidebar which contains: #s for the chronological order of completed ones, in green other completed, in blue which I played a non-negligible time. My system can't handle Arc Apellago (my CPU isn't that good). The game I'm most interested in is FO3 but I have the inclination to keep that if I ever get in a situation I'm on a slow system (say I need to leave my systems and go to a family member which only have an old system), although I don't think it's very likely. Do you think I should perhaps play something else 1st?

Thanks

Why does it really matter what you play next if you have all those games already? Are you planning on losing your arms or eyes soon not to be able to play games anymore next week? There is no game order to pick outside of what you want to play, just pick what you want, they are mostly different enough that the games are not just similar clones, especially Thief. Elder Scrolls and Fallout 4 would probably be the most time consuming for the content and advancement through the game with things to do.

If you have a hard time deciding on things put the names in a had and pick one out.