[SOLVED] What should I upgrade? And what about resale value?

Oct 2, 2018
So my current build is as listed, but I was just curious on where it stands for selling value and or what I should upgrade if it's not worth selling as of now.

Main specs:
Case = Corsair Vengance C70 -Military Green
GPU = Gibabyte GTX 1060 6gb
CPU = Intel i7 4790k 4.0ghz - 4.4ghz
Ram = 8x2 DDR3= 16gb
Motherboard = Maximux Hero VI
Power supply = 700w 80+gold
Storage = 2tb/HDD, 500gb/SSD, 120gb/SSD OS drive
Peripherals= RAZER Chroma Ornata RGB Keyboard
Mouse - Logitech, G502 Proteus Gaming Mouse
Mousepad - Corsair, Extended Gaming mouse pad.
Monitors - 3, 24" Monitors 1080p (Two - Asus, One - Acer)

I dont really know the specific parts for each, but I can possibly take a look if its needed. Just needing a approx amount I should be selling for. Most of the peripherals and parts are new within the last 2 months, and have warrenty for 2 years. If that makes a difference.

Solution
Unless you're using a fast 1080 display for gaming, your system should be running just fine, I really can't see any NEED to upgrade beyond swapping the current GTX1060 for something faster, even then it'll only be for those few super demanding games run at max settings, the rest of the system is really solid.
Oct 2, 2018

Im not sure that if my motherboard supports DDR4, so in order to upgrade my ddr3 to ddr4 i kinda need to upgrade the motherboard as well im pretty sure.

Unless you're using a fast 1080 display for gaming, your system should be running just fine, I really can't see any NEED to upgrade beyond swapping the current GTX1060 for something faster, even then it'll only be for those few super demanding games run at max settings, the rest of the system is really solid.

Solution