[SOLVED] What should I upgrade next.

McFlannel

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2015
Ok so I'm back again with another question. The following part list is what I currently have.
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/GrnpNq
With everything that's going on I am spending A LOT more time at home on my PC. There is nothing wrong or bothersome about what I currently have. Simply now that I have more time I peruse amazon more. I am wondering if it is far too soon to be worried with upgrading anything. If not, what are your suggestions. I also already have two monitors and do not want/desire/need a third for my activities. My initial thought was CPU even though I shelled out a few hundred for this one 10 months ago.

Solution
You have a pretty solid build to be honest. If you really want to upgrade, consider a 9700k to take full advantage of the unlocked mobo or a 9900k, but the 8700 is also fine.

What resolution are you pushing? If you want to push more frames and a higher resolution, consider a 2080 or 2080Ti (there is a new release coming soon so it might make sense to wait).
You have a pretty solid build to be honest. If you really want to upgrade, consider a 9700k to take full advantage of the unlocked mobo or a 9900k, but the 8700 is also fine.

What resolution are you pushing? If you want to push more frames and a higher resolution, consider a 2080 or 2080Ti (there is a new release coming soon so it might make sense to wait).

Reactions: McFlannel
Solution

TRENDING THREADS