[SOLVED] What should I upgrade on my computer?

Nov 26, 2018
In terms of gaming power, what should I upgrade it with, and what types of games can I run after the upgrade?

Specs:
Processor: 3.8 GHz AMD Ryzen 7
RAM: 8 GB DDR4
Hard Drive: 1000 GB Mechanical Hard Drive
Graphics Coprocessor: AMD Radeon RX 580
Chipset Brand: AMD
Card Description: Integrated
Graphics Card Ram Size: 8 GB

Solution
1. Since SSDs are so cheap now, that should definitely be the first thing you upgrade. Get one big enough to put your OS and all your games on and you will tell a huge difference in load times. It'll also start up infinitely faster.
2. Since you have an AMD build, the next best upgrade would probably be 16Gb of fast RAM. Something like 3000 MHz at a minimum.
3. The rest of your rig is fairly up to date and should be able to run most games on medium-high at 1080p.

shmoochie

Commendable
May 10, 2018
1. Since SSDs are so cheap now, that should definitely be the first thing you upgrade. Get one big enough to put your OS and all your games on and you will tell a huge difference in load times. It'll also start up infinitely faster.
2. Since you have an AMD build, the next best upgrade would probably be 16Gb of fast RAM. Something like 3000 MHz at a minimum.
3. The rest of your rig is fairly up to date and should be able to run most games on medium-high at 1080p.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS