What should I upgrade on my Gaming Setup?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

boris.klentix

Reputable
Oct 30, 2018
The closer Blackfriday comes, the more thoughts I make about new hardware. So, I would love to get some help on what I should upgrade asap on my setup.
I have a 144Hz monitor for gaming and a 60Hz monitor for streaming purposes (like monitoring chat and other) so I should be able to stream, but not in high-end quality because I'm on a budget, and game in a mid quality ( I'm more going for FPS then quality :)
Also hardware doesn't need to shine rainbows in my eyes, because that is useless in my opinion :)
Just ask if you have more questions about my setup. :)
My Specs are:
Graphics card : nVidia GTX 960 Palit Jetstream 4GB 1.1Ghz
Processor : AMD FX-8320 Eight Core 3,50GHZ 32nm 8MB L3 Shared
RAM : dunno but 2x 4GB

Thanks to everyone who answers to this thread and supports me to make a decision :)

Solution
Yeah, the Seasonic you mentioned is the same one I linked to but in a larger wattage. All good. The rest of the system looks good to. And the 650W PSU would be a better choice since you've passed on the GTX 1060. The RX-580 needs more power for the same performance.

Btw, BeQuiet is another top end PSU. You won't go wrong with either.

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
Yeah, the Seasonic you mentioned is the same one I linked to but in a larger wattage. All good. The rest of the system looks good to. And the 650W PSU would be a better choice since you've passed on the GTX 1060. The RX-580 needs more power for the same performance.

Btw, BeQuiet is another top end PSU. You won't go wrong with either.

Solution

boris.klentix

Reputable
Oct 30, 2018

Thank you very much for your responses :)
I'll get me the "Seasonic M12II EVO 620 SS-620GM2" :)
Thanks again for your help,if I have a question again, I'll write again :)

TRENDING THREADS