Honorable
Aug 31, 2013
Hi everyone so this is my build:

CPU: Intel Core I5-3570K
GPU: Radeon HD 7850 MSI OC 2GB
RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz
HDD: 1TB ST ATA Device
Motherboard: Asus P8H61-MX

All in all I found no problems with my PC it handles all the games I throw it at pretty decent settings however I have had it for near a year now and was just wondering what component if upgraded would give the most noticeable difference in speed increase?
I have around £130 to spend so can only upgrade one thing and am a little unsure as to what would be the best thing to upgrade.
I don't want dual graphics cards because the one is more then sufficient so I was either leaning towards getting a SSD or upping the RAM?
Lastly what are your views on HDD/SSD Hybrids? Are they worth getting?

bdiddytampa

Honorable
Dec 2, 2012
I'd say get an SSD. For gaming the best upgrade would be the GPU, but at 130 quid you probably won't see that great of an improvement. An SSD on the other hand, even if you just put your OS and base programs on, can change your entire experience. The Hybrids seem to do well, not quite as fast as a SSD, but miles faster than a regular HDD. You already have a decent size HDD, so pairing that with an SSD will be a really nice upgrade for you :)

Edit: perfect recommendation from SR-71, those EVOs are great

Indysgz

Honorable
Aug 31, 2013
Thanks for all the help,will go with the ssd then, probably just put my OS on it and a few key programs I use most of the time.