don99542

Reputable
May 19, 2015
PC SPECS:

motherboard: gigabyte h61m-s1
cpu: intel i5 3570
gpu: gt 630
psu; idk the exact name, brand: logic (polish brand) 390w
ram: ddr3 6gb (idk how to find out the name)

I would like to get +400 fps in cs;go.
I know that I need to definitely upgrade my gpu & psu, was thinking about gtx 750ti, have no clue about the psu.
The question is what gpu & psu should I upgrade it to and if there is anything else that I could upgrade to improve the performance of the pc.
Remember to consider that I'm not Dan Bilzerian and I would like to spend on everything max £200.

Thank you :)

DasHotShot

Honorable
you should upgrade your knowledge of FPS and what your monitor can display...

You probably run a 1080p 60Hz generic display...so you can have 2 million FPS and not see them. You can 60 and not more.

If you want to upgrade stuff for other games, get a better GPU...like a 750Ti for 140/150 quid and no need to upgrade the PSU, provided you get the model that does not require a 6 pin PSU cable.

don99542

Reputable
May 19, 2015
I don't think you have ever played cs:go but you can defenitely feel a difference between 100 and 300 fps, even if ur playing on 60hz monitor. Someone told me that this PSU is crap and it may be dodgy as well as it's not well-known brand, I'd like to upgrade it, any suggestions? Thank you for a quick answer by the way :)

DasHotShot

Honorable
I am a distinguished master guardian on CSGO and run a MG1 smurf account...

I know very well the difference from 100 to 300 fps on CSGO...on your monitor it is not noticeable...especially at your likely level...

First suggestion is not to assume stuff, especially when someone is trying to help with experience and bakced up knowledge.

Secondly...Seasonic and Superflower are the best brands. If you can't afford those, try for a Silverstone or XFX bronze rated supply or better.

GL HF and maybe see you in game some day