What should I upgrade?

Oct 28, 2018
Hello everyone! I've had my computer for the past 4 years and I have never upgrade any of it. The only relatively new part in my PC is the power supplies. I was wondering want would be a good upgrade of parts for competitive gaming such as League of Legends. Feel free to comment with your suggestions.

Specs:
Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Intel Core i7 -6700 @ 3.40GHz
Skylake 14nm Technology
Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. H110M-S2H-CF (U3E1) MotherBoard
Default iBUYPOWER ram 8GB
Corsair CX650M Power Supply
GPU: Geforce GTX 970
Monitor: ZOWIE XL 144 hz

Solution
I would look at a GTX 1080 or RTX 2070, and a new 2x8GB kit of preferably faster RAM even though you can't run it faster than 2133 on you H110 motherboard; faster RAM will come in handy if you ever decide to upgrade your CPU and mobo.
I would look at a GTX 1080 or RTX 2070, and a new 2x8GB kit of preferably faster RAM even though you can't run it faster than 2133 on you H110 motherboard; faster RAM will come in handy if you ever decide to upgrade your CPU and mobo.

Solution
Your CPU is good. I don't think you need to upgrade it till 2020. And your GPU is also good.
But you need to upgrade motherboard. And RAM.

For motherboard I suggest you to use MSI or ASUS only. Because they handle extreme loads well. And upgrade your RAM to 16GB. And you never need to upgrade.