Question What should i upgrade

Mar 9, 2019
Hi Guys! In one week is my birthday, and i lowkey want to get even more performance, so here is my rig:

Mobo: MSI Gaming PRO Carbon AC x470
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700x @ 4.15 GHz
GPU: inno3D Geforce GTX 1080ti
CPU Cooling NZXT Kraken X72
PSU: 600W
RAM: 16 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200MHz Originally, overclocked to 3400MHz
500GB Samsung EVO SSD
2TB HDD

Thanks for replying

Last edited:
More performance from what baseline? What is the resolution? What is budget for upgrades?

Really nothing in the system needs to be changed unless you want faster 4k performance, than a better video card may help but you are looking at going from a fast card in the first place. That benefit is probably not worth the cost.

Mar 9, 2019
Thanks Guys for your replies,
More performance from what baseline? What is the resolution? What is budget for upgrades?

Really nothing in the system needs to be changed unless you want faster 4k performance, than a better video card may help but you are looking at going from a fast card in the first place. That benefit is probably not worth the cost.
Im playing on 1080p right now, its a 144hz monitor, should i maybe upgrade to a 1440p 144hz one? ;D

What is the make/model of that PSU? If it is not a quality unit, it is going to turn your system into a 0 performing rig. I don't know of any quality 600w units, currently being made, off the top of my head, so I am a bit concerned there.
Sorry, i was wrong about my PSU, i have a 650W Seasonic Focus Gold ;)

Thanks Guys for your replies,

Im playing on 1080p right now, its a 144hz monitor, should i maybe upgrade to a 1440p 144hz one? ;D

Sorry, i was wrong about my PSU, i have a 650W Seasonic Focus Gold ;)

Your system can handle 1440 resolution if you want a different monitor. Really only worth it if you go to a larger size like a 27" though, otherwise it's just spending money to spend money.

Mar 9, 2019
Your system can handle 1440 resolution if you want a different monitor. Really only worth it if you go to a larger size like a 27" though, otherwise it's just spending money to spend money.
Thanks for your answer, is there any good 1440p 144hz monitor for eSports? Can you recommend something? ;D I can spend like i think 350€-400€. Cheaper is better ;D

pivodrums

Prominent
Feb 10, 2018
I have it (s2719dgf) and am super happy with it! No input lag, suprisingly solid colors for TN panel, G-sync works, with DP cable it can reach 155Hz, very good design, pivot, 3 year guarantee, supreme price-performance...could not say a bad thing about this monitor.