[SOLVED] What should I upgrade?

silenthunt316

Prominent
Mar 12, 2020
Hey guys hope you are doing well

I’m trying to have a really really good gaming pc. I’m a streamer on twitch. So I don’t know what to upgrade next. Mind you I’m aiming for a pc to handle triple a games, while still being able to multitask . Any suggestions will help :).

Rig:
I9 9900k
MSI RTX 2070 8 gb gaming x Twin Frozr
128 SSD & 1 TB HDD
700 watt PSU
Noctua NH-D15
MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus LGA1151 MOBO
Coolmaster Masterbox Pro 5 RGB ATX Mid Tower

Solution
@refillable how come this one is lower in watts ? Isn’t it supposed to be the opposite

Don't mistake the power output for quality of the unit. As long as the PSU has enough power for the system a lower wattage higher quality one is worse to have.

There is a shortage of parts though, none of the quality power supplies are in stock and those that are are prices much higher than retail.
@refillable how come this one is lower in watts ? Isn’t it supposed to be the opposite

Don't mistake the power output for quality of the unit. As long as the PSU has enough power for the system a lower wattage higher quality one is worse to have.

There is a shortage of parts though, none of the quality power supplies are in stock and those that are are prices much higher than retail.

Reactions: refillable
Solution