[SOLVED] What should rx 580 power comsumption be watts

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Hello, I have a powercolor 2 fan rx 580 and if I'm playing an intensive game that power usage is usually 141 watts the most I've seen is 146 watts even in the most stressful possible scenarios is this normal and a good wattage or should the wattage be higher? motherboard is msi b450m gaming plus

Solution
okay I ran ungine valley at 4k resolution with the graphics settings set to max for 20 minutes
and my max power comsumption is 147Watts my temperature didn't exceed 72c
highest fan rpm is 3718 the core does have some drops going down to as low as around 1067 MHz memory maintained a constant 2000MHZ but the clocks kinda seem like they drops when the scene channges max core is 1350MHZ max memory is 2000MHz the core does drop here and there but temporarily and only by 10ish MHz and that isn't caused by changing scenes
well on your gpu u should have switch
seems like u running it on silent mode now
S93db89a0-e8b0-4113-85c7-29faeb439b98.jpg
here is what score I get when I'm actually stable https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/21687224

here is My Bios for all of you rx 580 powercolor red dragon peeps just be careful out there if your rx 580 breaks it isn't my fault but I honestly wouldn't recommend loading the bios ;P
here is My wattman profile each gpu has different capabilities but just stress test it and see if it works if it does. That's sweet. warning again this can be dangerous and it isn't recommend