[SOLVED] What shound I upgrade next?

Solution
Depends on what you want to improve it for and what yoru budget is. If for gaming then the biggest improvement would be a better GPU, The 1030 GT is not really a gaming card and something like a GTX 1650 Super would absolutely run circles around it. You could also look for a used RX 570 or 580 which are around 70-80 and 80-100 USD.

If you use it for productivity work such as photo or movies then a CPU upgrade would defienetly be the choice. The best you can do on that socket would be a i7-3770 however you probably need a BIOS update to support that and I have no idea where to find one for that motehrboard. So you could get a i7-2700K and probably wont have to worry about any issues.
Depends on what you want to improve it for and what yoru budget is. If for gaming then the biggest improvement would be a better GPU, The 1030 GT is not really a gaming card and something like a GTX 1650 Super would absolutely run circles around it. You could also look for a used RX 570 or 580 which are around 70-80 and 80-100 USD.

If you use it for productivity work such as photo or movies then a CPU upgrade would defienetly be the choice. The best you can do on that socket would be a i7-3770 however you probably need a BIOS update to support that and I have no idea where to find one for that motehrboard. So you could get a i7-2700K and probably wont have to worry about any issues.

Reactions: Unolocogringo
Solution