What Single radiator AIO cooler should i buy to cool i7 7700k max 90$

Solution
You already have a Cryorig H7 which is an excellent air cooler. The problem isn't with your cooler. Switching to an AIO cooler will likely make little if any difference, or possibly even make it worse. The I7 7700K is a CPU which many have had heat issues with. Intel recommends no overclocking, & apparently has said the issue is due to faulty thermal sensors on some cpu's (at least, possibly part of the problem).

Here's a link to another thread regarding the same issue, check the last answer it may be a solution to lowering temps. http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-3373781/7700k-heating-problem.html Otherwise, perhaps try researching further into the issue to see if the issue has been solved yet or not.
You already have a Cryorig H7 which is an excellent air cooler. The problem isn't with your cooler. Switching to an AIO cooler will likely make little if any difference, or possibly even make it worse. The I7 7700K is a CPU which many have had heat issues with. Intel recommends no overclocking, & apparently has said the issue is due to faulty thermal sensors on some cpu's (at least, possibly part of the problem).

Here's a link to another thread regarding the same issue, check the last answer it may be a solution to lowering temps. http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-3373781/7700k-heating-problem.html Otherwise, perhaps try researching further into the issue to see if the issue has been solved yet or not.

Solution

HSCSGO

Reputable
Oct 30, 2016

Is it safe to disable thermal monitor,svid support ,intel speed up technology,turbo boost. Because i dont want to undervolt.

Agreed. AIO closed loop coolers really aren't "better" than their air cooling siblings. One of the advantages is the way it cools. An air cooler can go from 78f to 33 f in less than a second. I witnessed that during an Intel Burn Test. A water cooled chip will take longer to heat up and to cool down. A more gradual change is imo easier on the chip. A closed loop custom water cooling setup can make a significant difference but is many times more expensive and leakage is always a concern. Even those with years of experience [video="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhlL_IWJqag"][/video] have had issues.

http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-3084719/4690k-reasonable-temps.html shows another AIO closed loop cooler vs a budget air cooler(212 Evo) which is a tiny step under the Cryorig H7. After the fix our temps. were similar.

Do you have a second fan on your Cryorig? You probably have one pushing air from the front to the back of the case. A secondary fan might reduce your temp by MAYBE another 5c.

Should you want to try a beefier air cooler you can move up to the Noctua DH 15.

HSCSGO

Reputable
Oct 30, 2016

The Noctua DH 15 wont fit my case, i have the M20 Gladius, max 158mm

Is it safe to disable thermal monitor? Not in my opinion. It's a safety mechanism that allows the chip to throttle back if it gets too warm.

SVID support should only be disabled by an overclocker that is manually setting their voltage. That is the exact opposite of your intentions.

Disabling turbo boost will always have the chip at its max speed. It also slows it down during idle work such as when you are simply browsing or asking/answering questions here or during other not so intensive tasks.

Check Intel's forum & other forums as well. Maybe even consider RMAing if necessary? From what I understand, the response Intel has given only covers a (possible) part of the problem & more or less amounts to "we don't necessarily know, & even if we did, we still don't", or something like that.

Some have complained about the cheap TIM used for the cpu. In the meantime, before you do anything else: feel the exhaust coming from your cooler, physically. Does it feel as hot as the temps indicate? Does it feel more like an old GPU that you could fry an egg on, or does it feel more like how a cpu's exhaust should? Maybe waiting on a bios or hardware monitoring update might be worth it (though I've alrdy seen reports from some of both stating updates were already done). It may also be Intel released a cpu that was hyped up to be awesome, and some of them are, but included those that are sub-par or poorly binned into the lottery, as well.

Intel announced to it's customers, who bought this kind of pricey, unlocked cpu from them & are having heat issues, to not overclock... Despite that unlocked CPUs have easy overclocking as a primary marketing point. o_O

that is speedstep (EIST). disabling turbo prevents the boost clocks from kicking in under heavy load.

HSCSGO

Reputable
Oct 30, 2016

I think im just going to spend 200$ on the Dark Rock PRO 3 and a bigger case for it to fit.

The Vivo Titan is a fairly well equipped case that isn't too expensive https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA3BG3TS3984&cm_re=Vivo_titan-_-9SIA3BG3TS3984-_-Product. It will easily accommodate the Dark Rock Pro 3(163mm) with clearance for coolers up to 170mm. It also supports installation of any 1080Ti and water cooling should you want that one of these years.

HSCSGO

Reputable
Oct 30, 2016

thanks

:D You're welcome. Please let us know when you decide which case will house your components. Glad you got the cooler solution squared away.

HSCSGO

Reputable
Oct 30, 2016

I have decided that im going with the Dark Rock 3 cooler (Not to be confused with Dark Rock Pro 3). And im either going to get the Phanteks Eclipse P400S or NZXT S340 Elite, wich one should i get?

Personally I prefer to see my fans.To each their own I guess. If it were me I would choose the NZXT because of the possibility of installing more fans. The Phanteks does look better. A case is a reflection of the person. I suggested the case I own. It works for me so I do recommend it.

Sitting this one out.