[SOLVED] What Size Screws Do I Need for AIO Push/Pull?

Hi, I recently ordered a Fractal Design Celsius S36 AIO cooler as part of my next batch of build upgrades, and I was looking to mount it on the top of my case with a push/pull configuration. The problem I'm having is that, while the mounting screw thread type is listed on the manual (6/32), the screw length is not, and I can't find that info anywhere.

With my setup, I'm looking to top-mount, with the included FD fans on the top of the radiator and another set of 25mm LED fans I already own on the bottom of it (Corsair HD120s).

The first thing I'd like to know is the length of the included longer screws (the short ones will not be used).

The second thing I'd like to know is, with the 25mm fan, a 0.8mm case thickness (Lian Li O11 Dynamic), and an unknown washer thickness, what length should the top screws be? I'm assuming they'd just be 25mm longer than the included short screws, which I don't know the length of either.

I know that only the ends of the screws are threaded also, and saw somewhere that the thread length is 5mm. Is this correct?

Where would be the easiest place to find screws like this?

Here's a diagram of my intended setup, with the mm thickness of everything else listed.

Many thanks for any help!

Solution
Edit: The corners can't be independently removed from the rest of the fan frame, as shown here. It would involve taking off the entire shell, which I don't want.

With you mate now.
Awkward.

I'd take a punt at 30mm as it seems to be a standard for 25mm fan mounting screws.

Literally every seller I've looked at is stating 30 mm lengths 6/32 for fan to rad mounting.
You won't need new screws.

You'll use the long screws from the top of the case, through the FD fans and into the radiator.

You may or may not need the washers depending on case thickness.

You'll use the short screws to mount the fans to the bottom of the rad, but use the inside screw hole not the external one on the bottom of the fan.

Once again you may or may not need washers.

Screw wise you're fine, get a few washers in hand just in case.

You may or may not need the washers depending on case thickness.
Case is 0.8mm thick SECC steel
You'll use the short screws to mount the fans to the bottom of the rad, but use the inside screw hole not the external one on the bottom of the fan.
The HD120 fans don't have a gap between the screwhole corners like the Fractals, it's a solid piece that I'm not sure can be removed.

Edit: The corners can't be independently removed from the rest of the fan frame, as shown here. It would involve taking off the entire shell, which I don't want.

With you mate now.
Awkward.

I'd take a punt at 30mm as it seems to be a standard for 25mm fan mounting screws.

Literally every seller I've looked at is stating 30 mm lengths 6/32 for fan to rad mounting.

Reactions: DrummerManSpike
Solution