What Socket is my Processor?

Just a quick question gonna make me own pc out of a spare dimension 8300 a
collegue at work gave me. Just got a quick question

1) What socket is the pentium 3.2 ??

The 8300 uses a socket 478 CPU. The 3.2 is 478 if it came in that system.
There is another format - LGA775, which is not compatible with the 8300.