[SOLVED] What sort of wifi card do I need for an Asrock B560M Pro 4 motherboard?

Jul 12, 2021
I havent had to shop for a wifi card since I was in high-school ten years ago and I'm at an utter loss at where to start with finding one that is compatible with the m.2 wifi slot.
The ones I see look to have too wide of a pin side or come out of the back with antennae on them.

Thanks in advance!

Jul 12, 2021
You can pick this card up which should drop into your motherboard's M.2 WiFi slot. You will additionally need RP-SMA female pigtails to pair with the WiFi card to get the antenna's out to the rear of the motherboard., not to mention the antenna's themselves. This one has them both.
Oof, I drastically underestimated how many pieces of hardware this build would need.
Thanks!
The links have everything I need, yes?

Cj-tech

Admirable
Jan 27, 2021
Oof, I drastically underestimated how many pieces of hardware this build would need.
Thanks!
The second link has everything I need, yes?
It has everything except for the WiFi card which @Lutfij shared in the first link that was sent. You will need both pieces of hardware from the two links above. The first one is a WiFi adapter card and the second is the antennas that connect to the WiFi card.