What soundbar should I use or is the one I have fine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jumplikety

Commendable
Sep 2, 2016
I have a Ezapor projector I ordered off of amazon. I just ordered a 120in screen because its max is 130in. I have a dvd player,xbox360 soon trading in for a 1, a wii, and some times to watch netflix i plug in my computer. Which is the best soundbar to buy to connect all of these devices. I currently have a RCA soundbar that i just use when im using my laptop i bluetooth connect the two but when i plug in games through hdmi the sounds of course only play on the projector which is not loud at all. The RCA has bluetooth , aux in, optical in, Line in. The projector has HDMI, AV, USB, VGA and D-TV ports. Do I need a new soundbar for my devices to coexist? if so which one? if not how do i connect my cords? Im not really worried about connecting my laptop more so the dvd player 360 and wii..

Solution
These days, everything is HDMI, so ANYTHING that has multiple HDMI + Toslink Inputs, and if you have legacy components, only you know what you need to hook up, then those too.

Very simple, your soundbar is the central SWITCHER of the entire system. Am not versed with all soundbars, but at the end you may have to move to something more flexible like an AV Receiver.
These days, everything is HDMI, so ANYTHING that has multiple HDMI + Toslink Inputs, and if you have legacy components, only you know what you need to hook up, then those too.

Very simple, your soundbar is the central SWITCHER of the entire system. Am not versed with all soundbars, but at the end you may have to move to something more flexible like an AV Receiver.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS