- Mobo: AsRock Z370 Killer SLI/ac
- CPU: Intel Core i7 8700k
- Corsair liquid cooling 240mm
- GPU: GTX 1080ti //will be upgraded to upcoming ti version if it seems worth it
- RAM: Corsair RGB 2x8GB
- STORAGE :
- 1TB HDD
- 2 TB HDD
- 240 GB SSD
- 1TB NvMe [NOT SATA]
- 6 fans including the fans on radiator
- 750 watt psu
- I have 3 monitors but only one main monitor will be attached to the UPS
I have a feeling that a average UPS won't do it in this case.
I have no intent of running the PC on the UPS power, I need it to provide power long enough for me to save my work and safely shutdown.
Since I am from India the power ratings and stuff may be different although I hope they are the same.
The most used ones are
600VA/360W UPS System <Amazon Product Page>
not sure if that 360 watt is the same as the PSU wattage.