[SOLVED] What ssd whould I buy. Helpp

_tafpi_

Prominent
Jul 20, 2019
So i have a crucial mx500 250GB ssd and an old HDD 160GB and there is no space storage left on them. Thats why i want to buy a new one. Can I buy again the crucial mx500 250gb SSD? Or are there going to be any problems? (Yes im kinda nooby on PC stuff) Ty for your time.

Solution
You can plug as many drives as you want if you have the SATA ports. So yes it will work.

You should never run any drives at over 80-85% capacity. SSD will slow down considerably and can run as slow as an HDD when close to full.
You can plug as many drives as you want if you have the SATA ports. So yes it will work.

You should never run any drives at over 80-85% capacity. SSD will slow down considerably and can run as slow as an HDD when close to full.

Solution

_tafpi_

Prominent
Jul 20, 2019

Thank you so much. Do you have any video recommendations on how to do the SSD drivers after I put it in my pc?