What Temps are normal for GPU and CPU

Aug 13, 2018
I have a gpu 1080 gigabyte and a cpu i7700k and the cooler is Noctua NH with 1 fan , i have a z270 sli pro mobo and 3 intake fans with 1 push rear fan. my gpu goes between 65-69 c and my cpu goes between 59-63 c
when my room is hot. but when my room is cold the pc becomes lower in temp which is good. but i want to know if above 65 c for gpu and cpu is bad or not and when should i be concerned. (( these temps are when im gaming not idle)) **

Solution
im not buying another fan
Never said you should buy one. Also, if you decide to buy, you don't need the best one. Something decent will do.
A little tech info for you:
CFM more than 50 (Good amount of air moved)
dB below 20 (Nearly inaudible)
other lol i saw people playing at 78 c and over 80 c
Yeah, too many reasons for that. Bad airflow, dirty heatsink/filters, old thermal paste, warm room, ...
i cant even reach 69 c on Ultra
Just clean dust and change thermal paste regularly (GPU + CPU) every year to keep it that way.
but i will try the custom fan curve in msi afterburner
Nice. I usually set to 100% at 80c.
undervolting my cpu
Just don't go too far. Instability can be tricky to catch.

Winter should...

zebarjadi.raouf

Commendable
Jul 10, 2018
For daily usage:
CPU safe till 80c.
GPU safe till 85c.
but i want to know if above 65 c for gpu and cpu is bad or not and when should i be concerned.
A bit warm but nothing that might hurt them. Winter should help.
with 1 push rear fan.
Two fans as exhaust is recommended as one usually can't get the heat out fast enough, especially inside warm rooms. You can touch the case rear to feel the heat after an hour of gaming.

Aug 13, 2018
im not buying another fan, i can use one of the intake as exhaust that makes my system 2 intake and 2 exhaust. But i have searched more into this and watching other people benchmarking and i guess i have low temps than other lol i saw people playing at 78 c and over 80 c and i cant even reach 69 c on Ultra. but i will try the custom fan curve in msi afterburner and undervolting my cpu

zebarjadi.raouf

Commendable
Jul 10, 2018
im not buying another fan
Never said you should buy one. Also, if you decide to buy, you don't need the best one. Something decent will do.
A little tech info for you:
CFM more than 50 (Good amount of air moved)
dB below 20 (Nearly inaudible)
other lol i saw people playing at 78 c and over 80 c
Yeah, too many reasons for that. Bad airflow, dirty heatsink/filters, old thermal paste, warm room, ...
i cant even reach 69 c on Ultra
Just clean dust and change thermal paste regularly (GPU + CPU) every year to keep it that way.
but i will try the custom fan curve in msi afterburner
Nice. I usually set to 100% at 80c.
undervolting my cpu
Just don't go too far. Instability can be tricky to catch.

Winter should drastically lower temp if your room gets relatively colder. (Nothing beats the feeling of 24c idle near a cold window)

Solution
Aug 13, 2018

yes mine is at 100% if it comes to 80 c and my CPU core volt defuilt i belive it was 1.150v and i changed it to 1.130v which is not even a lot and it made my cpu 5 -7 c lower