What the h*** is Manli. can i trust it or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Iversen

Reputable
Sep 9, 2014
So recently ive begun Thinking about getting a reference designed 970 (not the plastic one i want the real deal) but yeah.
I searched around and nothing was to find in Denmark.
I started searching in the uk and found a gtx 970 with a reference cooler plugged onto it. I read alot and kept searching, finding out That the graphics card manufacture is some Called Manli.

I want this card. I just dont Want to buy something that breaks after an hour. Help me Guys.

Thanks, Daniel

King_Potato

Honorable
May 13, 2014
It looks alright, if a bit low quality. I'd still recommend a more renown brand, like MSI or Asus

Edit: it's worth noting that a reference design of the GTX 970 does not exist. And if it did, this particular cooler design would be far from it. I would still classify this as (like you would say it) 'plastic crap'...

Daniel Iversen

Reputable
Sep 9, 2014
I understand what you all are saying.. Denmark is just not the place. I have been looking up the reference design in the US and accually thinking of buying one in the US. The only thing that keeps me from buying it is what im gonna do if the card fails, how will i be able to keep up my warranty?

King_Potato

Honorable
May 13, 2014

Not really, you can always use DSR to render games at higher resolution for better anti-aliasing and detail processing (grass looks less jaggy for example). There are also a few games out there *COUGH COUGH AC UNITY COUGH* that don't run as well as they should and need a beefy GPU to run at a solid framerate at maximum settings.

Daniel Iversen

Reputable
Sep 9, 2014
Thanks for the answers.

Still now im pretty out in the wild in terms of which gpu to get. I would just like to have something SPECIAL.

I have been looking on alot of websites, seeing that MSI's lightning series r9 290x keeps dropping down in price. I like that beefy cooler.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Really depends on what you mean by special. Plenty of special edition cards and ones made for extreme overclocking.

If you want something different you could always hit up EVGA for one of their watercooled cards and get a radiator with an integrated pump and reservoir like Swiftech H220 or something. Or go full custom loop for the whole system.

Daniel Iversen

Reputable
Sep 9, 2014
Ive been thinking about custom loop, i want something like that. im ready to jump onto it but i just dont know which stuff to pick up. like its my first time. For the EVGA im not going to buy one of their Cards with waterblock. They are way too expensive.

yunus96

Prominent
Nov 9, 2017
hello mr daniel what about manli graphic cards what the better than other gtx cards you know ? i want to buy on this cards but i am not sure this graphic cards or and not who helps me about that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.