[SOLVED] What the hell is wrong with my system

Sep 15, 2019
This is my first PC so there were bound to be some problems. It all started when I bought my parts, built my PC, and noticed there was a “no signal” when plugging my PC into the monitor. I called friends and they narrowed it down to a red CPU light on the mobo, which I assumed was because the BIOS was outdated. I replaced my original mobo (B450 gaming plus) for a 3rd gen mobo (Asus prime X570-P) that would support my 3rd gen Ryzen 5 3600. I rebuilt the PC and I'm still receiving a “no signal” on my monitor. My fans work, CPU fan is working, LEDs work, and the RTX 2060 fans are all working. I used an HDMI and HDMI to VGA adapter to plug the PC into the monitor. My full specs are as follows: AMD Ryzen 5 3600/ fan, Asus prime X570-P mobo, Zotac Gaming RTX 2060, 2 1tb 3.5” Western Digital Hard drives, HP EX900 250 GB M.2 SSD, Raidmax Cobra 700 W 80+ PSU, Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB and Phanteks Eclipse P400S ATX mid-tower. My monitor is the Acer GN246HL 24”. If you have any additional questions please ask away

Sep 15, 2019
Well the HDMI on the motherboard isn't going to work since you are not using an APU(3600 has no igpu).

Seems that board lacks any kind of diagnostic leds. Check(and possibly reseat) all the power connections.
Sorry, I became unexpectedly busy so I'm getting back to you late. I reseated everything and it's still not working.