[SOLVED] What thermal pastes are recommended for laptops?

karthikkailash6

Reputable
Nov 2, 2017
I saw in this video - that the famous thermal pastes like Arctic MX-4, Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, Phanteks PH-NDC and Notcua NT-H1 all pumped out in about 2 to 3 months. Should I still go for them or go for the Gelid GC-Extreme as one of the comments suggested?

Solution
Either of these 3 options are good as long as they're not electrically conductive. As for the noctua, a lot of people have reported their application only lasting 3 months or so as well while others says their application is still keeping temps low months after use, so if you don't want to take that chance of having to repaste after 3 months then go for the Gelid, it's gotten pretty good reviews itself. (Nice 'The World God Only Knows' profile pic btw).
Either of these 3 options are good as long as they're not electrically conductive. As for the noctua, a lot of people have reported their application only lasting 3 months or so as well while others says their application is still keeping temps low months after use, so if you don't want to take that chance of having to repaste after 3 months then go for the Gelid, it's gotten pretty good reviews itself. (Nice 'The World God Only Knows' profile pic btw).

Solution
D

Deleted member 2720853

Lol, 2 to 3 months? My NT-H2 still going strong after almost a year. Same with a MX-4 rig I have.